Ethics & Corporate Responsibility
The GEO Group and its worldwide subsidiaries adhere to the highest ethical and compliance standards. A Code of Ethics sets out the principles that guide the Company in its day-to-day operations which is reflected in our policies, procedures and culture.
Our code of conduct promotes the following objectives:
- Honest and ethical conduct
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and transparent disclosure
- Compliance with the law and relevant regulations
- Prompt internal reporting of code violations; and
- Accountability for compliance with the code.
A copy of the Code can be found here.
GEO is proud of its commitment to championing equality, diversity and inclusion across our business. We have achieved Investors in Diversity Level 2, and are members of Stonewall's Diversity Champions' Programme.